Here are some good Quotes on Breaking Up.
“Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.”
“Some people think that it’s holding on that makes one strong; sometimes it’s letting go.”
“I don’t miss him, I miss who I thought he was.”
"If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it."
Usher said -"Breaking up is a natural evolution when you try to figure out what you want in life. If you're with an individual who isn't moving in the same direction and at the same rate that you are, it ain't going to work."
Nicole Kidman said "I refuse to let what happened to me make me bitter. I still completely believe in love and I'm open to anything that will happen to me."



2 comments:
those are good quotes, read them often because they are true. you are better off..
I have to agree with Wendy. You are such a beautiful person and the one you deserve will come when you least expect it!
Love,
Steph
Post a Comment